One Stop Shop Dewatering
Allied will take care of your project start to finish.
- Certified engineered/stamped drawings and specifications
- Site prep and drilling
- Pump installation, operation and service
- Discharge piping-controls
- Sediment control and filtering (including weir tank filtering if needed)
- Discharge permit and coordination with government agencies
- Site clean up, well abandonment, and asbuilt documentation
Allied Wells Drilling offers all conventional and custom drilling techniques to meet dewatering project specifications. With 30 plus drill rigs, Allied Wells will ensure that your dewatering project stays on schedule and budget.
- Deep Wells
- Well Points
- Pumping Pits
Allied Wells offers Deep wells construction using Air, mud, water or dual rotary drilling methods. Large Dewatering wells in excess of 12″ inches in all type of soils and/or rock formations are possible. Allied wells will also share their experience knowledge in geology and dewatering drilling to assist the design of a cost-effective successful dewatering project. After the well points or deep well are drilled Allied can provide assistance in water removal and pumping to keep the water away.
- Well abandonment
All work to be completed following the highest standards by a certified operator.
All bonding and insurance required for a large project are available.
All work to meet and/or exceed all environmental regulations.
No dewatering project is too big or small for Allied on land or ashore. You have a project, we make it happen.